Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Time and New Year

As salamu alaikum :)

I really get lazy 2 write here, but thats simply cause NOTHING happens in my life.
Sad but True..

I feel so bored n fed up with my life these days.
There r so many things i wanna do and i simply cant cause i live at the end of the world.

Inline skating - ppl would look at me like am crazy here and well the streets where iam arent good 4 that..

going to the gym - theres just 1 gym near, its not really a good one. id also need someone 2 drive me there n take the baby 4 that time

There are also no shops around here, so shopping isnt an option, not 2 mention that i couldnt afford to go shopping all the time i feel bad :D

So 4 the new year am hoping to change location.
There r more things i wish and plan 4 but i guess since they arent sure its better 2 be quiet about them just now.

4 now iam just waiting that i can go 2 germany to stay there 4 some time and relax.
I really really need some time to think things over and decide what i want.

Now iam just mother, housewife, wife..
iam not satisfied with that..Not that i dont love my son, hes the light of my life.
I cant imagine 2 be without him ever again and he makes me smile when i wanna cry :)


Bad thing about it is i feel so damn guilt 4 thinking like this :(
I mean my life isnt bad, i have food, a place 2 stay, runnign water, electricity,...
Am i being greedy 2 want more?

Anyway i wish all of u a happy new year :)
Inshallah its gonna be a great one

3 comments:

ᖇᗩE said...

Happy new year! I'm hoping, wishing a better new year for you, for me and the entire human race :)

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Best of luck for 2012.Everything be great,inshallah.

shakuka said...

you are not greedy, but pursue what you want, if you want change, do the change!
delighted to discover your blog.
Alles Gute, from Romania