Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

1 week 3 days later

Im frustrated!
Somehow the diet doesnt work as well as the last time..
I used to loose weighth pretty easy n fast but this time the numbers on the scale hardly change
Maybe im too unpatient as its been only 1 week n 3 days..
But i weight myseöf every day and get dissappointed if nothing changes. I think i should change it and weight myself just once a week again.

Otherwise its going ok. I get used to not eating sweets n fatty foods..
I do my work outs daily n drink that disgusting apple cidar every morning..

1 comment:

khadijah said...

assalamualaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu!!!!! ohhhh sister!!! the big diet dilema!!! Perhaps I can help you and suggest a few things to you?!?! I used to be a personal trainer back in my non-Muslim days! I may have a few tips about nutrition and exercise up my sleeve !! e-mail me @ onechinesemuslimah@gmail.com !!

xo
khadijah www.onechinesemuslimah.blogspot.com