Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Just tired..

I have no clue whats going on with me today..
Im just soo tired and wish i could sleep for a few hours
Last night i went to sleep at 2am and i got up at 10 am, so i definetly had enough sleep

Stil i have not enough energy to do my cardio work out today :(
I started several times but laways gave up cause i feel  i dotn have enough power to pull through..
At least i managed 10 min of abs n core work out

Otherwise its going pretty well
I dont know how much i lost in the first week as my scale is acting weird.
It gives me a certain weight but if i try again for 2 times it gives me a different (lower)weight. Maybe i should change the battery..
I left out any kind of Soda from my diet as well as sugar.
Only downfall was light night as i had a soft ice with chocolate n caramel sauce :)

The apple vinegar i drink every morning works pretty well.
My skin looks better than before and normally im way less tired when i drink it ( except today)
It tastes disgutsing but i just drink it in 1 sip n ignore the taste
I mix 2 teaspoon of apple cidar vinegar with 1/2 glass of warm water n drink it first thing in the morning, 30 min before breakfast. If i eat anything unhealthy i try to drink it after that too.
Or i drink another sip like that in the evening..

Im trying to work out 30 min a day..
Including strength training every day for at least 10 min

So there are 10.5 weeks left and i cantwait to get some results !

No comments: