Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

update

I have been pretty busy the last days and not always in a good way. A lot of things happend that were good and some that were very bad.
Last night there was a family meeting bcz of some issues between my mother in law n father in law. Well things got really bad and my husband got so stressed that he had a breakdown after it..it was scary i can tell
I really thought it will turn out bad..but alhamdulillah he got better after just 1 hour
But ill never 4get this in my whole life, 2 see the person i love and the one whos spposed 2 take care of u (and ur kids) not recognizing anyone in the family and not able 2 breath.
I pray 2 Allah it will never happen again as its terrible and it made me not able 2 sleep all night cause of the worry he might fall into this again..

Alhamdulillah its ok now.
So we gonna move 2 the flat 2morrow inshallah and im gonna post some pics when its done :)

No comments: