Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Changing hair colour

I got pretty bored of my hair colour, especially the outghrowing part.
Its like pretty light at the roots and the lengths were still darker.
The colour i used last time gradually washed out even it was supposed to be permanent.

I kinda would like to get my natural colour back but to let the other colour grow out would take a long time as my hair is pretty long.
Now i changed my colour the last time in january and i loved that colour. It was darker than my original colour and made me look different.

The colour i used this time is pretty much the same i used the last time.
But i used the hair dye from another brand. they had the offer to buy 2 for the price of one so i decided to try this brand.
i was about to dye my hair very blonde but my husband didnt like the idea so i went back to a darker tone.
Thats the one i used Palette 5-60 Light chocolate brown
Im pretty satisfied with it as it gave me the tone i wanted and didnt mess up my hair.
2 packages for 36Le (6$) wasnt to expensive either, though i have no idea how much id pay if i get my hair done in a studio. The last i didn that was in germany and i paid 87 $.
I dont go to any studio here in egypt as i dont trust them that much and my hair is pretty precious for me..



 Anyhow my husband told me to dye my hair black. Something i would like to do but i wont do cause its haram.
It seems many people dont know that its haram to dye ur hair black (in islam)

Here are the haith for it:

The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said:

“There will be people who will come later (in my Ummah) and apply black dye. They will not even smell the fragrance of paradise.” (Sunan Abu Dawud, 2/578)

In another Hadith the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “…Abstain from using black dye.” (Sahih Muslim)

So no black hair dye for me. but i guess black would make me anyway look pretty sick with my extremly white skin..


This is one of my fav outfits at the moment. Especially the flat shoes are pretty comfortable, to a point that i dsont wanna wear heels anymore. At least for some time ;)

No comments: