Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its kickin

The baby keeps kicking me a lot these days. Its nice in generell 2 feel theres something but it just kicks in the wrong time :S
He never does it when iam relaxed in my bed...
Anyway iam thankfull 2 allah that he gave me the chance 2 become a mother inshllah :)

Last night we arrived in the House where 3 of my brothers in law are living. 2 of them r twins n not married while the other 1 is married n has a cute son :)
Now the matter of covering in front of them came back 2 my mind.
I know it haram 2 uncover in front of them and i kept wearing hijab in front of them since the beginning. Also in the few weeks that we lived in the same house with them.
My husband meanwhile tried 2 convience me that its unnessecary 2 do that and that they r family so i shouldnt act like i dont accept them..
Alhamdulilah i could convience him that iam right with this hadith:
‘Uqba b. Amir reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

Beware of getting, into the houses and meeting women (in seclusion). A person from the Ansir said: Allah’s Messenger, what about husband’s brother, whereupon he said: Husband’s brother is like death.

{Chapter 8, Book 26, Number 5400: Sahih Muslim}

No comments: