Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Strange habbits?

Do u have any strange habbits?
Strange annoying or just different habbits?
I actually figured out that i got a few of them :D

Like i HAVE to clean the diashes ( and everything else) right after eating. I cant let them stand around, even if its just for a short time. It just makes me feel uncomfortable when they stand there in the kicthen and i have to think how hard it will be to clean them later.

Another habbit that has 2 do with food 2, is that i cant let any pot open ( with food inside of course).
I always have 2 cover them. Though there are no bugs in my house( alhamdulillah) i still feel anything could fal into the food if i leave it uncovered.
And it absolutly drives me crazy when my husband eats from it and than leave them uncovered *grrr*

I tend 2 write lists for everything. Absolutly everything :)
I write lists for shopping, for my daily dutys, for my goals, for things we will need in the future, for some money calculations ( which is unnecessary),...
I just love 2 sort things and writingit down help me with that.
My husband thinks thats bcz iam german..well might be :D

Iam sure there is more but i just cant think of more now, maybe i should ask my husband :)

1 comment:

Twizzle said...

as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah,

I am sure I have strange habits but I don't know them... :)

yeah, right.

my strangest is probably talking to my pets. my husband is always like, "I can't believe you are talking to them...like talking talking to them." LOL

and I also always make up a thousand nicknames for my pets and call them by any number of them at once LOL