Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Editing, editing, editing...

I edited all my posts in this Blog today
Only about 164 posts from which i delted a few.
I deleted contents with toouch personal information and contents i dont agree with anymore ;)

It took me a long time, but it was interesting to say at least.
Especially the posts about my pregnanycy and the time when rayyan was just a new born baby.
I miss those times now that hes a big boy :)

Well check out the older posts, there are some interesting ones, i promise ;)

And check out my recipe Blog My other Blog
I added a few new recipes and ill try to update it more often.
I do write down recipes regularly and make pics too, but i dont find the time to edit the recipes and upload the content.

So any of you who have a blog please write it in the comment box :)
I read a lot of blogs but i can always use new blogs in my list!


Have a great day everyone :)

No comments: