Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fatigue - Tiredness

These days I’m always tired.



I wouldn’t be able to get through the day without coffee. That’s why I actually increased my coffee intake from 2 cups a day to 4-5 cups of coffee a day.

There are several things that could be the reason and I’m not sure which one it is.

- iron deficit; that would mean I don’t have enough iron in my blood. I had that before and treated it by eating more iron rich foods and by including meat in my diet ( well hamburger but meat is meat..)

- Missing vitamins - that could be as I haven’t been eating healthy enough. But since 1.5 weeks I eat much more vegetables again and I doubt I would still be tired if that was the reason. In any way I have bought Centrum vitamins today, just in case. Pretty expensive with more than 1 Le per tablet!

- Any other reasons - Could be anything I guess, but I’m healthy otherwise so a disease should have more than 1 syndrome I guess.

I’ll go with taking vitamins and trying to increase my iron intake for 1 month and than I’ll see if it gets any better. Right now I sleep about 8-9 hours a night and after half of the day I wanna crawl back to bed. Not that I do anything that would make me this tired. Just the usual housework (cooking, cleaning, washing,..) and taking care of my son. It never made me this tired before so that’s not the reason.

It’s 9 pm here and I’m by now ready for bed. Tired - cant concentrate very well - and just powerless.

I just hope this passes soon, its just so annoying when you have no energy and always wanna sleep..

No comments: