The last few days i didnt ate any sweets, but 2day i got so hungry on chocolate that i went to the shop n bought 2 Moro.
Moro is Nougat and Caramel coated with Cadburry Dairy Milk chocolate. One Moro has 206 kcal and 7.8 gr Fat Not healthy but tasty :)
I ate them both at once n i feel i shouldnt have.
That was just too much sugar after some days sugar abstinence.
Normally i eat a bit of chocolates ( or other sweets) every day, at least since iam pregnant.
Be4 i used to eat a small piece of chocolate every 2nd or 3rd day.
Iam just addicted 2 chocolate especially galaxy ( cookie crumble), Rittersport ( yogurt) and Toblerone. Since Rittersport yogurt isnt available in egypt and toblerone is hard 2 get i mostly take galaxy or something called pepita.
My husband though isnt found of chocolate, i guess its just a "woman thing" to be so found of chocolate. All females i know ( except my mother) love chocolate :)
I like anything to do with it like hot chocolate, chocolate milkshake, brownies or chocolate cake (hells temptation is the best!).
When i was a kid i ate only white chocolate and my mum had a hard time finding Easter-Bunnys in white chocolate :)
My taste changed when i became a teenager and since than i love milk chocolate.
I dont like dark chocolate at all, its just not sweet enough 4 me. Though i still like white chocolate i would always prefer milky one and here in egypt its hard 2 find a good quality white chocolate.
My fav chocolate cake
175 g dark Chocolate
250 g Butter
100 gr brown sugar
75 g white sugar
1 Teaspoons Butter vanilla flavoring
250 g Flour
100 g chocolate-powder
2 Teaspoons Backing-powder
1 Teaspoons Sodium
1 pinch Salt
350 g Sour cream
250 g dark chocolate
50 g Butter
200 ml cream
1. Melt the 175 gr dark chocolate in water-bath.
2. Meanwhile grease a spring form of 26 cm in diameter,put it at a cold place.
3. Now stir the melted chocolate with 250 gr butter.
Put the mix aside and heat the oven on 200 degree celsious.
4. Mix the flour, backing-powder, sodium and salt. Put it aside.
5. Now put the eggs ina bowl and add the brown sugar and the white sugar while stirring it.
Now add the chocolate-butter and mix it.
6. Add the flour mix and the sour cream and stir it all well.
7. Put the mix in the spring form and bake it in the oven for 35 - 40 min
8. After the backing let it cool in the spring form.
9. Meanwhile melt the left over chocolate (250 gr ) in water-bath. Gradually add the butter and
than the cream til its becomes a a uniform, smooth and nice shiny Cream. If its 2 soft let it cool 4 some min.
10. When the cake is cool down, get it out of the sprig form carefully.
Now cut the cake 1 time diagonally and fill it with some of the chocolate cream and put it back together.
Than rake the cake with the rest of the chocolate cream.
Best way 2 keep it is in the fridge, but get it out before eating so it will be not 2 cold.